Candle Making Workshop in Astoria, Queens - Incasa Decor
Participate in Paige's Candle Co's Candle Making Workshop!
Enjoy a 2 hour introductory candle making workshop on May 3, 2023 at 6:30pm EST! Students will learn how to assemble and hand make three 4oz soy wax candles with use of a commercial wax melter. This will be an intimate experience. Once sold out, we will open our wait list for cancellations.
Complimentary hors d'oeuvres, wine, and refreshments will be served. Students will also participate in a raffle.
Our intimate workshop will be held at:
3188 37th Street
Astoria, NY 11103
Please indicate any food allergies or dietary restrictions in the "special instructions to seller" box at checkout. We will make sure to have vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and gf options if required.
Details specific to the Paige Candle Co’s experience:
- By clicking Add to cart, you agree to Paige's Candle Co's terms below
- Candle Making Workshop must be purchased by April 31, 2023 or while slots are available
- Experience takes place on Wednesday, May 3rd 2023, starting at 6:30 pm EST and concludes at 8:30pm EST
- Experience is for participants 21 years old and older
- Qty 1 equates to 1 individual ticket
- Paige's Candle Co shall not be held responsible for last minute cancellations. We offer full refunds if a cancellation request has been sent via email on or before April 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants are encouraged to take and share photos of their experience; digital recording of the event is prohibited
- Experience is in English
- Participants are to reach out to email@example.com with any questions
Paige's Candle Co will not be responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, injuries, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from use of our workshop. Workshop begins promptly at 6:30pm. Our experience has a 15 minute grace period for late arrivals.